STEPHEN EZEAGU and CO (SEC) Auditing & Consulting is a firm of Chartered Accountants rendering quality professional services in Nigeria. The principal partners were staff of KPMG for more than eleven years. The Managing partner was trained in London in the eighties by the Chartered Accounting firm of Poole Mordant. He later worked with other firms in London before returning to Nigeria to join KPMG.
for a reliable business GROWTH
SEC Capability in Auditing
SEC Audit renders audit services to companies and businesses, which includes:
- Legal Audits
- Any specific due diligence
SEC Capability in Taxation
SEC also renders the underlisted taxation services:
- Tax assessment
- Tax Planning
- Representation at Revenue services
- Payroll services
- Pension Planning
- Assistance to states for tax revenue maximisation
SEC Capability in Business RegistrationSEC Registrars offers a full cocktail of business registration including:
- Registration of firms (business names)
- Incorporation of private companies.
- Incorporation of public companies.
- Incorporation of unlimited companies.
- Incorporation of companies limited by guarantee.
- Incorporation of Incorporated trustees
We provide immigration services to businesses and individuals in Nigeria.
- Travel Documentation Services
- Obtaining of Expatriate residence permit
- Renewal of Expatriate residence permit
- Obtaining of CERPAC and Alien card
Finance and Accounts
Our Finance and Accounting practice assist clients in the following main service groups:
- System Review, Design and Implementation
- Strategic Planning & Reengineering
- Assistance During Going Concern Problems
- Implementation of Accounting Software
Human Resource Management
We help our clients in achieving sustainable growth and strategic advantage in the following areas:
- Executive Selection
- Executive head-hunting
- Short-listing from SEC data bank